Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all my blog fans! This year I asked my Facebook followers to send in pictures of their dogs in costume and we got a lot of great pictures! I will start off with my picture first, followed by the others.


Me as the Mailman and Sadie as a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box




From left to right Blue, Bono, and Roxy Pugstar as Gandalf the Grey, Frodo Baggins, and Galadriel





Arlo as a Bumblebee




Harley Girl




Napoleon the French Bulldog as a Lion




His sister Josephine is a Piggie




Gracie Gladstone the Boston Terrier is a Bumblebee




Gracie dresses up again as a Pumpkin




Oscar the Rhodesian Ridgeback dresses up in style! I personally love the picture of Oscar in the bandit mask.






Lucy the Vampire




Izzie in her Halloween dress




I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! I will leave you with these cuties!





No comments:

Post a Comment