Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rosie and Marni Celebrate Their Birthday

A while back I posted the recipe for my birthday cake on the blog just in case anyone wanted to make it. One of my fans contacted me via my facebook page and told me that they were going to bake it for their aunt's dogs because the dogs had birthdays coming up. I was so happy to hear about this and couldn't wait to see pictures. Both the dogs look very happy with the cakes and they both happily ate it!

This is Rosie and she turned 11 years old on October 1st. She loved the cake and ate it really fast!




This is Marni and she loved her cake too! She took her piece out of her bowl, went outside with it and ate it in the back of the garden. She didn't want Rosie or anyone else to get it.





Happy Belated Birthday Rosie and Marni! I am so glad to have you as my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment