Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rainbows Really are Good Luck

Rainbows are supposed to be a sign of good luck and it looks like it's true! On Sunday me and my family saw a double rainbow outside of our apartment. Yesterday I had another vet appointment to check my eyes again and we were hoping that this double rainbow would be a sign of good news at the vet office.




Well, it must have been a really good sign because the appointment went great! The eye stain was done first to make sure the scratch had healed and it did. This is great news because I don't have to be on the antibiotic eye drop or the Rimadyl anymore.




I still have to be on the anti-inflammatory eye drop and the drop to reduce the pressure in my left eye. I will have to be on these two medications the rest of my life and I'm okay with that. Mommy gives me a treat every time I get an eye drop!




Mommy and Daddy have to watch out for my eyes getting really red, squinting of either eye, or any other sign that my eyes are bothering me. If I show any of these signs, I have to go to the vet again as soon as possible. Hopefully that won't happen any time soon and, if all goes well, I will be seeing the vet again in three months for another eye check.



No comments:

Post a Comment