Monday, May 7, 2012

A Trip to the Garden Store

Mommy loves making a vegetable garden every year and I love helping. Saturday, Mommy, her boyfriend, Sadie, and I went out around the town for about 4 hours. It was so much fun and we all had a great time visiting many shops, like the pet store, Barnes & Noble, Office Max, and more. That was all great but my favorite store was Molbak's Garden + Home. It's mostly a garden store and has many, many, many flowers. I could have stayed there all day and smelled every single flower, but soon we had to leave to go home.

These were taken after we first got Molbak's and I am looking awesome in my Doggles


















What are those above my head?












Look at all the beautiful flowers!












Can we take one home Mommy?


















It was really hard to resist trying not to look at these frogs











Stopping to smell the flowers








I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment