Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Petpalooza Part 1

So, Mommy and I went to Petpalooza in Auburn, Wa this past Saturday. We not only wanted to see the many booths that were there, but Mommy also entered me in a pooch smooching contest. There was so much to do!










I saw lots of other Boston Terriers there! These are just some of them.


















































We also saw lots and lots of dogs, some horses, pigs, goats, ferrets, rabbits, and guinea pigs



































My favorite animals were the ferrets. There was one of them that really wanted to play with me and I would have loved to play with him too! Honestly, it was like watching ferret TV.













Well, that just about covers the animals. Part 2 will be about the booths and contest.





No comments:

Post a Comment