Friday, May 4, 2012

Photo Caption Friday!

This week was a great one for captions! There were so many wonderful suggestions, but there can only be one winner.

Before I show the winning caption, I would like to add a little twist to the Caption It. Many of you know that my sister Sadie was adopted from an animal rescue, so animal shelters and rescues are very near and dear to my heart. I wanted to do something that would help all those animals waiting for their forever homes. So, here is what I will do. I will donate a quarter (or 25 cents) for every caption suggestion received. At the end of 3 months, or a quarter of the year, I , Oscar the Boston Terrier, will personally give the money to a shelter. I want to give back and this is a very good way to do it!

Now, to the picture and caption!







Caption provided by Lisa A.

No comments:

Post a Comment