Friday, September 21, 2012

Our Project: The Finished Book

Mommy and I finished the Scrapbook project for our friend Lynda a few weeks ago but are just now posting about it because it's been really crazy around our house the past few weeks. We presented the book to her about a week after it got finished and She absolutely love it!

Would you like to see it?

You would! Well, let me show you!





This is how thick the book was. It was over 30 pages!




Here is the front of the book




When you open it up, the first page you see is a note to Miss Lynda from me. I explained about the book, how Mommy and I came up with it, and how many people showed their love for her.




You turn the page and get to the stories, pictures, and well wishes








There is something new on every page




















































On the very last page, I tell Miss Lynda how much I hope she enjoys this scrapbook everytime she reads it. I want her to be able to look at it over and over again.




Mommy and I didn't realize just how much she loved it until we got a thank you card from Lynda saying how much she enjoys reading it.






I want to thank all of my wonderful friends for helping me put together a great book for a person who really needs it right now. I couldn't have done it without you! I also want to thank my friend Juno because she helped me get a lot of these pictures by posting it on her Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment