Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm Obsessed With...

I'm obsessed with.....drumroll please.....Nerf dart guns and the darts that shoot from them! I can hardly contain myself when Mommy brings out the gun. I can't really explain why I love them. It's just a compulsion I have!

First, I study where the dart landed. This time, it stuck to the blinds.






Sometimes I wait to see if it will fall off first, but not this time. I stood on my back legs to see if I could reach it.












When that didn't work, I jumped for it!









Mommy helped me out a little by putting my crate on the floor by the desk. I thought that I might be able to get the dart if I stood on the crate. It didn't work, so I jumped up onto the desk.









I slowly and carefully stood up, leaned forward, and went for it.















Finally......SUCCESS!






YAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment