Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can you really trust a rodent?

So, I'm hearing all this talk today about a little furry rat-like thing who pops out of his den and predicts the weather. Can you really trust a rodent? I live with 3 Guinea Pigs and I can tell you that they cannot tell you if it's going to rain, snow, or be sunny tomorrow or six weeks from now.

If that R.O.U.S. (Rodent of Unusual Size) can do it, so can I! I can see my shadow better than he can and I can tell you when it's going to be cold out. If I sit by the heater to get warm, it's cold and will stay cold, but if I lay sprawled out in the middle of the floor, it means it is too hot. It's so easy; anyone can do it!

I see my shadow! What does that little varmint know anyway?



*Note: I can tell that it's going to be six more weeks of winter because I am still losing my hair, and that only happens in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment