Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Favorite Foods: Evanger's Canned Food

Those of you who read my blog often know about my relationship with food. For those who don't, I am a super picky eater and it's not uncommon for me to turn up my nose at a bowl of food. When Mommy buys food for me and I love it, she will write it down so she can get it again in the future. Today I am going to talk about one of the canned foods that I love! It's the Evanger's canned dog food.


I love them all, but my two favorites are Rabbit and Buffalo




They taste great and I eat it every single time. Mom mixes it in with my dry food when I won't eat.




You want to know the best part about this food?




The best part it that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to read the ingredients list! For example: The buffalo only has 4 ingredients. They are Buffalo, Water, liver, and Guar Gum. The Rabbit? Rabbit, Water, Liver, and Guar Gum.

It's that simple!




I have a sensitive stomach and simple is always best!



No comments:

Post a Comment