Friday, November 9, 2012

American Family Pet Expo Puyallup

It's been almost a week since I went to the American Family Pet Expo and I've been so busy this week doing other things that I keep forgetting to blog about it! I figured that now was as good a time as any, so here it is. My day at the Pet Expo!


The first place we went was building where there were animals up for adoption. We would have loved to adopt them all, but we didn't because we don't have the room. The first dogs we saw were Honey and Badger. They were born with no front legs due to bad breeding and they are the sweetest!










Next, we looked at the ferrets and I am always fascinated by them!




I was also intrigued by this kitten but it was not so happy to see me.




We visited the Humane Society booth and I got treats and lots of love!






We saw these Chihuahuas and they reminded me of Sadie. She didn't come because she doesn't like big crowds of people. I missed her that day!




Here I am looking at some people at the VCA Veterinary Hospitals booth. I was looking so cool in my backback and Doggles!






Then, we went to another building where Businesses and Clubs were held. Mommy, Daddy and I had fun checking out all the booths! We saw lots of different breeds from lots of clubs.












I got to see a line of doggie shampoos and conditioners that have my name on it!




I got so much love when I stopped by the Mud Bay booth! I didn't want to leave.




One of the last booths we visited was for The Honest Kitchen. I loved the food I got to try! I will be doing a full review of this business next week.






It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again next year!

1 comment:

  1. We saw those little doggies with no front legs :( The lady said they were born that way and were about to get little rubber legs mounted to the "chest cup". They looked super happy regardless.

    ReplyDelete