Thursday, July 5, 2012

My 4th of July

My 4th of July was great! It was super busy, but super fun at the same time. The whole family got up around 6 am because we needed to get ready to go to a 4th of July breakfast at 8 am. I got wear my patriotic shirt and my new doggles. When we first got there though, I had to wear my red jacket because it was really cold.















The jacket came off when it got a little warmer and I got to show off my patriotic spirit!










I really wanted some of Mommy's fruit. She said I couldn't have any grapes because they are bad for dogs, but I did get some watermelon and cantaloupe. Soon-to-be Daddy gave me some of his scrambled eggs and pancake. It was delicious!






























In the afternoon, Mommy and Louis took me for a walk down to a firework stand about a mile from our house. I wanted to beg at the counter but Mommy said I couldn't. Here I am looking at all the fireworks.










We did fireworks in the evening and I got to lay in the back of Mommy's car because I don't mind the noise and I really LOVE the fireworks that shoot really high in the air.























Oh yeah, it was a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment