Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Beach

My Mommy, soon-to-be daddy, and me went to the beach this past Saturday. This is one of my all time favorite things to do. Living near the coast does have its perks. Usually we get there in the evening when the tide is higher, but this time we got there at low tide and it was really interesting to see all the rock with barnacles on them.















Look what I found! A crab!










We saw a BIG fallen tree too! I wasn't too sure about walking on top of it but Mommy guided me.















Here I am sitting on top with my soon-to-be new daddy.










I walked in the water, but the waves made it harder to get too far out. They were pushing me back to the shore.















I thought standing on this rock would be a good idea, but the tide started coming in and Mommy had to help me get off.










Look! I'm king of the beach!!!!










Normally this tree stump is mostly underwater, but not today! I found that it was a nice place to find some shade.










I couldn't wait to go swimming! I kept looking at the kids playing on the beach and wishing I could play in the water too.










Please Mommy? Can you throw the toy for me?










Yes!!!! Success!

























It was a great day and I had so much fun! I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment