Sunday, July 1, 2012

End of the First Caption It Quarter

I have to say that the first quarter for the Caption It has gone really well. I also said that I would put away 25 cents for every caption suggestion. At the end of 3 months, that money would become a donation to the Motley Zoo Animal Rescue because we really like them. We will either give a money donation or donation in food, beds, toys, or other much needed pet related items. Thanks to all of your comments, we raised $21. I am adding in another $9 making it $30. Now I am asking all my friends in Washington if any of you would like to add any donations to this?










We are going to be helping dogs like my sister Sadie, who was a rescue.


















Here's to the next 3 months! Let's try to raise more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment