Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching Snowballs

I have said it before and I will say it again. I LOVE SNOW! Everything about it is great and I enjoy being outside in the white stuff.






I really like eating it too, but then I pee a lot later in the day!












There are so many things you can do with snow. You can make "ice cream", build a fort, create a snowman or snowdog, and much more. One of my favorite things to do, besides sledding, is catch the snowballs that Mommy throws for me! I'm really good at it and I get to eat the snow at the same time.

First I watch it in the air to make sure I am standing or sitting in the right place. Notice the snowball in the air.






Then I go for it again and again!


















As you can see, I am very good at it and I have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment