Friday, January 18, 2013

My Friend Woody

Today I am sharing my friend Woody. He's a 10 year old Great Dane and I've known him since summer 2006. I first met him at doggie daycare when my mommy started working there and we've been friends ever since.




Woody loves dogs of all sizes, but small dogs are his favorite. He really is a gentle giant. (Don't worry, Sadie isn't stuck. She likes to go back and forth through the fence)






Mommy doesn't work there anymore, but I still get to visit daycare sometimes. I love playing with all the dogs I meet and I always have to say hi to my best buddy Woody!
















In this photo, Woody is waiting for his daddy. Sadie and I enjoy waiting with him.



1 comment:

  1. Oscar,

    Thanks for being such a good friend to my boy Woody. It's friends like you that make his day at daycare. I'm not sure why, but Woody really enjoys being with the small dogs. I think deep down, they all think they're the same size!

    Thanks for looking after him,
    Woody's Dad

    ReplyDelete