Sunday, January 29, 2012

A NEW DOG PARK!

I am so excited for this one! Kirkland, Washington now has an off leash dog park for me to run and play in. It has a small dog area but I like playing with the big boys much better. Little dogs are much too small and fragile. The big dogs are tough like me!

Here is the gate to the park while we were waiting for the mayor to get there to cut the ribbon.


When the mayor did get there, I still had to listen to two speeches before the ribbon was cut. I couldn't wait; why did they make us wait?



I was so happy when we were finally allowed to go through the gate, but we had to stay on leash until everyone was inside the fenced area.




And finally.....Wait for it.....

FREEDOM!



I wanted this ball and it wasn't even mine!




That got Mommy to throw my ball for me!


I had way too much fun! I was so tired when I got home and, yet, I can't wait to go again.



No comments:

Post a Comment