Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long Walk

Mommy took me on a long walk today. It was kind of cold in the house and mommy said it was because of the wind. She took me on a trail that we go on all the time. We usually go across the really busy street to go see the salmon on the other side, but since the wind made the power go away we didn't want to cross because the light at the crosswalk was out. I sat and waited by the road, like I always do, for mommy to say it was okay to cross but she never did!
We also went to where the pond always is but it was gone. All the water was gone! I was so sad.
Mommy was right to take me out for this long walk because I was really tired by the time we got back to the car. She always says a tired dog is a happy dog and now I know what she it talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment