Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Beach

Saturday I got to go the the beach with Mommy and her family. It was so much fun! I saw Mommy get my lifejacket and I knew that I would be going into the water. I was so sad to find out that it was too cold at the beach to get wet! It doesn't matter though because I still got to go off my leash as I walked on the rocks of the beach.
Mommy and Louis found a sea creature. Mommy said it was a starfish....I think? It was so funny looking and I just had to check it out.
I checked under every log to make sure there were no other sea creatures.
Mommy saw this sign
I didn't see it though. I just had to check out these strange holes in the ground.
I had so much fun....I didn't want to go home. Mommy finally picked me up and put me in the car because I wouldn't come to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment