Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Mommy and I were supposed to go to a doggie Easter Egg hunt yesterday. It is put on every year by a local animal shelter and it is fun. Well, Friday night I really wanted to play soccer with Mommy and I may have given her the sad puppy eyes until she gave in. During the middle of our game, Mommy hurt her foot. She thought that resting it Friday night would help, but it was still hurting badly on Saturday. I was very sad that we didn't get to go because I was looking forward to finding lots of eggs with treats in them.

Imagine my surprise when Mommy decided to have our own little Easter Egg hunt in the backyard! I didn't see her hide the eggs, so it was so much fun huntin' for them. The best part is that I got to eat all the treats that were inside!

































No comments:

Post a Comment